Saturday, March 24, 2012

A New Day, A New Blog Entry...


I’m a straight-forward kind of girl. If you ask me what I’m thinking, I’ll tell you, no sugar-coating cause that’s not what life’s about. It’s about dealing with the pain that comes along, so if you are going to tell me how you feel, don’t lie. If I ask something, I want to know the truth, not the lie.



You can’t make any one person your world. The trick is to take what each can give you and build a world from it.



Life is  a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setback and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward. 






Stop and appreciate what you have today. Look at what you have with wider eyes, maybe with more compassion and more gratitude for the things that you do have and not the things you don’t have. 



Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.






No comments:

Post a Comment