Monday, November 18, 2013

Changes to blog....


In addition to my inspirational posts I will be using my blog from now on to also write reviews for sites such as Influenster, Smiley 360, BuzzAgent, etc. I have been very fortunate to get many products from these sites to test out and review. The first post, this post, is to highlight the sight Influenster and mention the VoxBox I recently received from them. If you are interesting in joining any of the sites I mention please leave me a comment and I will be more than happy to relay additional information to you!

"Influenster is an exclusive community for trendsetters to share news,products, and reviews with the opportunity to be rewarded by brands." The site is invite only but you can often find people posting on Influenster's Facebook with available invites. The site itself is easy to navigate and extremely easy to get started with. The goal on the site is to increase your Influenster score by earning badges, writing reviews, inviting active members, and being active on the site. The higher your score the better your chances at receiving one of their amazing VoxBoxes. A VoxBox includes several items for the person receiving it to check and review. All items are yours to keep and most are full size products.

Recently, I was able to become a lucky recipient of Influenster's Rose VoxBox. This VoxBox was packed full of incredible products including:

  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara $5.99, 
  • Dr. Scholls For Her Cozy Cushions $12.49, 
  • Kiss Gradation Nail Polish avg cost $6.99, 
  • Vitabath In Bloom Beach Blossoms lotion avg. cost $7.99, 
  • sample of Belvita breakfast bisquits, & 
  • one yummy Lindt chocolate!!! 



The Vitabath lotion was only sent out to 1,000 oh so lucky Influensters so I am very happy to see I received a bottle.

I will be reviewing some of these products individually and have already posted my review of the mascara on here. Thanks for checking out my blog and posts and hope you like some of the changes I'll be making! I am also contemplating on posting about freebies, deals, and other things as well as I am a huge fan of getting free samples in the mail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment